The SignalFire Remote Sensing System™ is a robust long-range wireless mesh network designed for remote monitoring and control in challenging outdoor environments. The system works with level, pressure, temperature and flow meters, as well as offering critical asset control of valves, pumps, fans, heaters and an array of other devices.
The SignalFire Remote Sensing System has been deployed in oil & gas fields and pipelines, petrochemical processing plants, crop and irrigation monitoring systems, transportation monitoring systems, and municipal infrastructure monitoring and control systems, as well as a variety of other applications.
Our remote asset monitoring & control solutions can provide both communications and power to your sensors, making your application truly wireless. A wide range of sensor types are compatible, including 4-20 mA, 1.5V, Modbus, Hart, Digital IO and other analog and digital interfaces.
To find out more, contact Signalfire and tell us about your toughest monitoring and control challenge.
Description & Features
- Powers sensor and radio for years with an internal battery
- Class 1 Division 1 Intrinsically safe system
- Optional Class 1 Division 1 solar module with integrated charger,
battery panel, and mounting bracket
- Costs less than 60ft of installed conduit
- Rugged design for demanding outdoor environments
- Up to 1/2 mile range
- Sensor independent
- 1/2” NPT conduit interface
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network
- Simple to install and Maintain
Do you require a different solution? Please visit the manufacturer's website for more products!Signal-Fire Official Site
Description & Features
C1D1 Solar Power
The C1D1 Solar Power is self contained Class 1 Division 1 Intrinsically Safe solar power system. It consists of a solar panel with mounting bracket and integrated potted battery and high efficiency solar charger.
Bracket mounting kits are available.
- Class 1, Division 1, Temp Code T3, Groups C&D. Conforms to UL Std. 913, Certified to Can/CSA Std C22.2 No. 157
- Provides power to both the Sentinel node and its attached sensor
- Sealed lead acid batteries for long life and extended temperature range operation
- Fully encapsulated batteries and electronics
- High capacity version available for demanding power requirements