SICK Combustion Oxygen Analyzers and Products
Oxygen analyzers provide oxygen concentration values that are used in combustion controls. By far, the vast majority of combustion oxygen analyzers are based on Zirconium Oxide sensor technology.
- In-Situ measurement technology
- High reliability
- Very accurate and sensitive at low concentrations
- Very low maintenance
- No interference from other components in the gas
SICK Zirkor200 Combustion Oxygen Analyzer
Description & Features
At a glance
- Measurement cell with extremely long service life due to innovative protection mechanism
- Measurement cell self-monitoring
- Fully automated adjustment mechanism integrated into the control unit
- Version for high temperatures available
- ZIRKOR remote app for remote access to analyzer
- Very short response time
- Suitability-tested according to EN 15267
- Easy connection of process control systems
- Very high availability due to measurement cell with extremely long service life
- High reliability due to innovative measurement cell protection – even in corrosive or reducing conditions
- Reduction of analyzer failures due to internal self-monitoring
- No manual adjustment required
- Quick measurement close to the combustion process for timely control
- Approved for emission monitoring
- Easy analyzer operation – even remotely
Do you require a different solution? Please visit the manufacturer's website for more products!SICK Official Website
Interested in our product?
Simply fill out the form below and one of our Area Managers will contact you shortly.
Oops! We could not locate your form.