Process Instrumentation Careers Edmonton and Area | CB Process
CB Process Instrumentation & Controls is committed to providing the best possible products and services for our clients. We are seeking motivated, resourceful, high energy candidates for a variety of interesting positions. We would like to hear from you if you are seeking employment with a growing company that offers:
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Significant opportunity for professional personal development and growth
- A team based organization
- A positive, dynamic and challenging working environment
Field Service Technician
Field Service Technicians are responsible to complete field installations, perform site rebuilds, service and maintain equipment, complete warranty repairs and troubleshoot equipment performance issues for air compressors, air dryers and other related equipment at customer site locations.
- Must be able to travel within Alberta, Saskatchewan, BC. The estimated amount of travel Monday through Friday is 60% with some weekend
- Mandatory on-call support is required on a rotation basis (approximately every 4-5 weeks)
- Strong mechanical skills are required including experience with rotating
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an ability to understand and interpret pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical drawings/schematics.
- Service Technician’s must supply their own hand tools up to 7/8” including a proper compliment of tools as
- Service Technicians are required to ensure that prior to departure to site, that they understand the scope and have the required tools and parts to complete the
- Service Technicians are responsible to secure and maintain all CB Process owned electronics, service tools and instrumentation and service trucks as per guidelines.
- All work is performed in a professional
- Participation is mandatory for all required training programs (this involves US travel).
- All work is to be performed in a safe manner and in accordance with the company HSE
- All employees must understand and comply with all company policies and
- Clean drivers abstract must be providing at time of hire and annual driver’s abstracts are required.
Journeyman and preferably red seal certified; Millwright or Heavy-Duty Mechanic required. Five years of related experience in the field of compressors is an asset.