The ControlEdge RTU is designed to withstand harsh environments and for easy deployment at remote sites. It also allows remote maintenance, thereby reducing the need to travel to the field. This solution offers a unique combination of capabilities:
- Operates in harsh environments with low power consumption – ideal for remote installation and operation on solar power
- Increased availability through native controller redundancy – no switch required for I/O communication
- Hart-enabled onboard I/O and expansion I/O modules
- Removable and plug-in terminal blocks simplify wiring and reduce time for cabinet assembly
- A new onboard wireless I/O solution– no specialized modules needed to integrate ISA100 instruments. Both wired and wireless I/O devices are programmed and managed with same configuration tool.
- Built-in HART I/O, and ISA100 field instrument integration with Field Device manager
- Efficient remote management across hundreds to thousands of RTUs Reduce equipment monitoring and diagnostic time from hours to minutes.
- Electronic Flow Metering (EFM) capability for both gas and liquids per API 21.1 and 21.2